Hereditary hair loss – Hair growth after 12 months of treatment
Hereditary hair loss is not an inevitable fate
Hereditary hair loss is not an inevitable fate and can be counteracted with sufficient endurance and discipline. This is proved by the pictures below.
The 5-star Wellness & Spa Hotel Ermitage Schönried – Gstaad offers the highest level of vitality and relaxation in its luxurious spa and relaxation rooms. Among other things, the top trained wellness team is offering the complete head and hair care program of YELASAI to its customers since 2014.
Hereditary hair loss – hair growth after 12 months of treatment
As soon as a man’s hair becomes less and less, one speaks of hereditary hair loss or androgenetic hair loss, as is the case in the pictures of this young man. We are very pleased that we can share following customer feedback with you:
„We thank you
After a year, the result can really be seen, we are very satisfied and I must say, it was worth the money and it is once again a confirmation, that if you do everything routinely, you get the better results.
We will definitely recommend the products.
Thank you very much“
We also thank you very much for your confidence you have shown and for the permission to share the pictures.
As a certified Hair Active Expert in Schönried, Mrs Brand from the Wellness & Spa Hotel Ermitage can advise and accompany you with any kind of hair problems through a holistic approach. The well-developed concept consists of ayurvedic-inspired hair care cosmetics, nutritional supplements and the stimulation of meridian and acupressure points over the scalp. To activate the hair growth, Mrs. Brand offers an effective and holistic solution concept at the Wellness & Spa Hotel Ermitage. For hair care and hair preservation only natural products are used which are chosen according to your personal needs.
- Hereditary hair loss or bald head
- Receding hairline
- Hair crown
- Circular hair loss (alopecia areata)
- Total hair loss (alopecia universalis)
- Thinning hair
- Diffuse hair loss on the entire scalp
- Hair loss trough medication, radiation or chemotherapy
- As an alternative or support after hair transplantations
- Hair loss during menopause or after pregnancy
- Hair breakage and split ends
- Dandruff, dry scalp, greasy hair
- Brittle, thin or short eyelashes
- Irregular, thin or poorly growing eyebrows
- Irregular and sparse beard growth